Every video creator, influencer, and brand owner is worried about zero engagement of their profiles. The most common question raised is how to improve my engagement rate. From my point of view, you should post your content at the right timings.
TikTok creators and followers were located in different zones. Hence, it’s essential to find the best time to upload your content on TikTok.
In this article, you will get an idea about the best timings. I hope you will read the article thoroughly and implant it in your next posts.
Before posting the content, you should analyze which time to post. You must build an uploading schedule to fit your unique audience.
Concentrating on your post timings will help increase the publication of your content. You can also get a high-level engagement for your posts and get more followers for your profile.
What stats say about the Best Timings To Post on TikTok?
According to the influencer marketing hub, the best global time to post your content on TikTok. In this study, many TikTokers analyzed 100000 TikTok posts to find the best time for every week.
Here is the best timing to post on TikTok in Eastern Standard Time (EST):
- Monday: 6 AM, 10 AM, 10 PM
- Tuesday: 2 AM, 4 AM, *9 AM
- Wednesday: 7 to 8 AM, 11 AM
- Thursday: 9 AM, *12 AM, 7 AM
- Friday: 5 AM, 1 to 3 PM
- Saturday: 11 AM, 7 to 8 PM
- Sunday: 7 to 8 AM, and 4 PM
Note: The above-mentioned (*)times are most active on the TikTok platform. Hereby, you will gain more engagement for your profile. Engagement is a total measurement of likes, views, shares, followers for your profile.
In simple ways, increase views count for your TikTok videos to enhance your TikTok profile. If you want to get more likes, use the TikTok likes service for your TikTok videos.
Pro Tip: Reminder that your post’s time will vary based on the time zone when your viewer is located. The above-mentioned times are EST(Eastern Standard Time). If you want to know the other zone timings, use the time zone converter.
How to find the best time to post on TikTok?
Every TikToker will have somewhat different the best TikTok to post.
Your viewers’ gender, location, age, and interests play a part in influencing when you should post.
Here is the analyzed metric of how you can do this:
1) Build a Pro Account:
To get access to TikTok Analytics, you should create a Pro Account. It is a free version to promote from TikTok’s normal account to the Pro Account.
Here are the steps for how to promote a normal account to a pro account:
- Go to your profile page and tap on the three dots in the top right corner. Then, select manage (tap )account and hit on “Switch to Pro Account.”
- Choose your account type. You can both be a business or a creator.
- Select your gender. After completing the setup, your TikTok account will automatically reload to a Pro Account.
2) Check Analytics on Mobile:
- Enter your profile.
- Tap on the three dots at the upper right corner
- Click the Settings and Privacy tab.
- Below the account section, you will find your Analytics.
3) Check Analytics on Desktop:
A small pop-up will appear when you enter your TikTok profile. Tap on view analytics.
In this Analytics dashboard, you can see the three main categories:
- Profile overview: It will help to track your video views, profile views, and followers count.
- Content Insights: In this tab, you can measure your video performance. You can keep track of your content and find which type of content gets the highest engagement.
- Follower Insights: On this page, you can measure your audience demographics and follower’s activities.